Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I don't know everything.



I do not, by any means, claim to have all the answers. I don't have the Bible memorized. I don't know tons of theology or Old Testament facts or anything like that.I do, however, know first hand the amazing nature of our Lord and Savior. I know who He is and am learning how to trust Him and live completely for Him. It's a struggle at times, and I'm not claiming to be perfect.

My prayer is that by starting this blog is that someone, will read this, and that what I have to say, and scriptures that I post would get them curious and interested in Jesus. I want to help bring people to Him. Christians are commanded to love one another (Christians and non-Christians alike) just as Jesus loves us. And, what is love? Love is wanting/doing the best for someone. What's the best for everyone? The best thing for everyone is to know and love Christ. So that's why I'm here. I will be posting encouragement, songs, and such. Alrighty, I'm done with my schpiel...for now.



Ciara
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment